Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My trip to the Beach

This is me on my vacation to the beach.I am on the end,Kylie in the middle and Landrie on the other end.We were in the water.It is actually the Gulf of Mexico.Fun trip.Wahoo!This is also me on the beach.I was swimming in the water. This picture was taken on the day family and friends were doing a contest for who could make the best sculpture out of sand.

5 comments:

  1. Nice Blog Jenna. I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that beach looks fun! I wish I was there! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna - it's Emily! I love your blog; it looks like you had a great time at the beach! You're such a cool kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jenna, you are the coolest 7 year old i know --wow your own blog!! i will check it a few times a week to see what you have been up to. can't wait to show uncle conor & pop-pop tonight. love u honey. shanny:)

    ReplyDelete